Explore the best Experience in South Korea
Founder & CEO
Commitment from us
Before & After
Quality & Accreditation
Why South Korea
How Much Top Procedure in South Korea Cost
Find clinics with popular procedures with better quality and cheaper price.
The pricelist below are estimations only. All prices are subject to change according to the specialist's assessment of each patient case. *
Facial Feminization Surgery
Barbie Line Rhinoplasty
Eye Bag Removal
Explore Popular Procedures
Let us help you find the right procedure for any medical or aesthetic need. Select the procedure of interest below to research details including technique, reviews, pros & cons
Commitment from us
Yag Laser Treatment
Our selected Providers in South Korea
Hospitals & Clinics in South Korea
Globally certified doctors in all specialties
Doctors in South Korea
What Our Clients Say
Before & After
Hot Packages in South Korea
Browse popular procedures with better quality and cheaper price
FAQs in South Korea
why is south korea a popular destination for international patients worldwide?
First, Korean plastic surgery is famous for using highly advanced technology and having experienced doctors. Also, innovative technology such as stem cells are applied to improve surgical results. Secondly, clinics always provide the best all-round services. Most importantly, Korean surgeons are experts in catering to different aesthetic senses. It means that they take care of your special needs based on your ethnic nature.
top procedures performed by surgeons in south korea
Mandible Reduction To have a slim, v-shaped face from any angle, the MVP (maximum volume point) should be completely removed
Mini V Line Surgery
V-logic is used to find the ideal face ratio for a smaller, more natural V-line!
Square Jaw Surgery
If you are insecure about your squared jaw, then this is the surgery for you.
Selecting a highly experiences surgeon for your cheekbone reduction surgery is possible at ID Hospital.
Soft Mesh Rhinoplasty technique using Ear cartilage
Maximum Liposuction is a surgery that makes small incisions of 0.2~0.3cm in hidden areas to melt and suck fat.
what is the process? how to prepare
It is extremely important to know the whole process before coming to South Korea to undergo your plastic surgery. Also, there are a number of things you need to prepare beforehand.
This checklist can help you :
1. Before coming to South Korea
• Search for Korean clinics online
• Contact to reserve a surgeon consultation
• Book flight tickets Reserve a comfortable accommodation
• Explore some places for entertaining during recovery time
• Figure out locations and transportation in South Korea
• Pack your luggage (loose clothes; sunglasses; hoodie; slipper..)
2. Arrive in South Korea: Surgeon consultations Negotiate price Determine clinic and reserve surgery time
3. Surgery day
4. Recovery time, and treatment
5. Stitch removal (normally 7-14 days after the surgery)
what services does ever healthcare offer?
Valuable image consultation
Medical Trip Planning
Connect you with the most suitable doctors and hospitals
Take care of the rest (free luxury airport transport, language barriers, room booking, price comparisons...)
Why You Should Choose us?
We have connection with best plastic surgery clinics and doctors
Your personal manager during your trip in South Korea
We craft packages on a case by case basis
We take into account your every specific need
Our core value and No.1 priority is “customer satisfaction"
Enjoy our quality VIP services
choosing the right clinic & surgeon
Choose the right clinic according to: type of a hospital — whether the facility has different specialties or a single specialty (for instance, specializing in aesthetic surgery) success rates for the procedure/treatment you are interested in international recognition, certificates, accreditations is the center medical tourists-friendly location of the hospital.
Contact Ever Care team to get assistance and find the most appropriate center for your case.
Safety, affordability and effect are the most important factors for people who undergo plastic surgery. In order to achieve it, you should follow the things below:
1. Identify an accredited clinic
2. Surgeon consultation is a necessary process in order to: Prove that the doctor is experienced Express your desires Ensure that the doctor's method suits your aesthetic sense
3. Visit at least 3 clinics to Compare prices and service Find the most suitable doctor
4. If you can't take care of all of the things, try turning to a medical tourism agency. They can help to: Introduce the best clinics for you Compare clinics and negotiate price Manage your trip (flight ticket, accommodation, entertainments...)
We require at least 24 hours notice for the cancellation of your treatment scheduled. Terms and conditions applied may change depend on clinic and procedures.
traveling to south korea during pandemic
1. Name that matches passport name;
2. Date of birth and/or passport number;
3. Type of test and test results;
4. Date of test and date of issuance;
5. Test result provider’s official name
Authorities will deny entry to individuals who do not fulfill this requirement. Follow your airline’s guidance and consult with the nearest Korean consulate if you have questions. Policies regarding testing upon arrival and quarantine are unchanged by this announcement, and travelers will be tested either upon arrival or within three days of arrival, and then tested again before release from quarantine. ROK authorities will also apply the same requirement to all foreign crewmen on vessels arriving at ROK seaports. Please see “Transit Passengers” section below for information on COVID-19 testing requirements for passengers transiting Korean airports (e.g. those who do not pass through immigration).
Arriving passengers will experience some combination of temperature screening, health questionnaires, quarantines, and/or COVID-tests, depending on points of departure, visa status, and nationality.
All arriving passengers are required to download and respond to daily questions via a Self-Diagnosis Mobile App for 10 days. See: http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/selfcheck/. Passengers who are unable to download the mobile app must provide a valid local phone number and address in Korea to facilitate daily health monitoring by local government officials.
what documents are required to get into south korea
1. Arrival Card Visitors entering Korea are required to submit an arrival card, except for those who are staying for 90 days or more and have registered with the Korea Immigration Service.
2. Customs Declaration Form All passengers entering Korea are required to fill out a customs declaration form. While all individual travelers must fill out a form, only one form per family is required when traveling with family members. Travelers who have a postal shipment must fill out two forms to submit one upon customs clearance during baggage claim and the other to the airline staff, who will clear customs upon arrival of the shipment on behalf of the traveler. Please contact your airline for details in regards to receiving postal shipment.
3. Quarantine Questionnaire Passengers who have been to countries that have had reported outbreaks of cholera, yellow fever, pests, or other infectious diseases must fill out a quarantine questionnaire form.
Note : For travel after September 1, 2021, you must have a valid U.S. passport and a visa or an approved Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) to enter Korea. Most U.S. passport holders traveling to Korea for tourism or business purposes for less than 90 days can obtain a K-ETA. Apply at the K-ETA website for 10,000KRW. The fee is non-refundable even if the application is denied. Travelers must apply for the K-ETA at least 24 hours prior to boarding a flight or ship bound for Korea. The application fee is waived during the K-ETA pilot period from May 3 to August 31, 2021. Visa required for all other purposes, including employment, teaching English, and for stays longer than 90 days.
Exceeding your authorized stay or not possessing a valid visa may result in detention and fines. In the event of an overstay, apply for a visa extension from the Korea Immigration Service (KIS) before attempting to leave the country. Also consult with KIS regarding changes in visa category.
Language barrier / how to communicate with Korean surgeons?
Dedicated interpretation that can speak fluent English and Korea
Some doctors are also fluent in English
Meet Our Team
We’re always here when you need us
Improving our capacity to enhance your experience across your entire journey is at the very core of our mission.
Our unending quest to provide the pinnacle of care continue to grow as our community is expanded. We'll be here to help whenever you need us.
Ever Care Support is determined to help you experience a better care solution without limitation.
Global Sales Lead
We take every feedback to heart and build a service that aims to delight our customers throughout their journey.