Patient Finance and Insurance Information
At our network hospitals, we intend to make our patient’s experience with us a satisfying one.
Our pricing policy is transparent and price estimation is provided for procedures. Care is customized, therefore, the cost of treatment will vary among patients. The estimated price represents a possible range of costs only and should not be interpreted as the actual costs of treatment.
For self-pay patients, we discuss the costs of procedures and any high cost treatment with our patients before the care begins. Full deposit is required for all procedures including CT/MRI/PET Scan. Initial deposit as estimated is also required for General Medicine Admissions. Once the procedure is done and if there is excess deposit, the money will be refunded to patient. We will also refund in full if the procedure is cancelled unless specified otherwise.
If payment is by credit card, the refund will be through credit line which is subject to the exchange rate of the date of refund. If payment is by cash/debit card, the refund will be by cash or money transfer. All wire transfer refund is subject to bank service charge, exchange rate, the difference of the bank buying and selling rate of the currency.
There are several payment options that patient can choose from.
□ Payment by cash, credit card/debit card is accepted. Cheque is not accepted except for Cashier Cheque.
□ Wire Transfers
- Always make payment directly to cashier at the cashier counter only, unless payment is done by e-payment or money transfer. Ever Healthcare does not have policy allowing staffs to handle patient’s financial transaction on patient’s behalf. Hospital will not be responsible for any financial transaction that is done between patient/patient’s relative/patient’s representative and Ever Healthcare staff personally.
- Transfer process may take days/week(s) depending on each bank. In order to avoid delay of service, please check with your bank.
- Patient is responsible for the exchange rate and the bank service fee when doing wire transfer.
- Money transferred is strictly for medical use only. Please do not transfer extra money for personal use.
- While being admitted, medical expenses will be updated every 3 days and additional deposit may be required.
- Before travelling outside your country, inform the Bank issuer of your credit card. Please check credit limit since extension of the credit limit may be needed. Confirm with your card provider on any charges that may occur by using the credit card oversea.
- The exchange rate will be based on the local bank’s rate. If patient is to be refunded by credit line, it will be refunded in Thai Baht which will be converted into patient’s home currency at the destination bank and it is subject to the bank exchange rate, and the buying and selling rate.
- There are several Representative Office oversea to help provide information and arrange appointment for medical travelers at no cost.
Refund policy :
- If medical expense is less than deposit, patient can contact cashier to receive refund once treatment is done.
- Cancellation of procedure/surgery, patient will receive full refund right away unless the cash refundamount is high, patient will be refunded the next day the latest (please also see no refund policy below).
- Patient will receive full refund once patient returns the borrowed patient uniform, medical equipment, wheel chair, oxygen tank, blood glucose meter, etc., unless there is damage to the items rented or borrowed.
- Hospital receives Guarantee Letter from embassy to cover for all treatments after patient deposited. If hospital receive partial guarantee, partial deposit will be kept pending on extended guarantee.
- Refund on non-contract insurance deposit once hospital receives payment from non-contracted insurance within 30 days. Refund amount depends on the amount guaranteed.
- Hospital receives letter of guarantee from contracted insurance after patient deposited in full and discharged. Refund amount depends on the amount guaranteed. Hospital will contact patient to inform about the guarantee and patient can contact cashier at any time to get the deposit refund.
No refund policy :
- There will be no refund on the procedures that we have to prepare medication in advance or for medication that has to be ordered from oversea especially for the patient such as chemo medication. Patient will be informed beforehand.
- Once procedure started but patient decides to stop the procedure, any medical expenses incurred after the visit was opened shall be the responsible of the patient.
- There will be no refund if the borrowed or rental item was not returned or damaged.
- There will be no refund on pharmacy and medical supplies
Our network hospitals have contract with major insurance companies. Please check our website for the list of the contracted companies. Always present your insurance card at the Registration. If there is a change of insurance company, please notify us.
Travel insurance provides coverage for medical expenses, for flight accidents, losses incurred while traveling. Please study the coverage types and ensure your policy covers your needs. For medical travelers, standard travel insurance may not cover complication during or as a result of treatment. Medical tourism complications insurance should be considered. As it is designed for travelers seeking medical treatment internationally. Some policies protect you by covering medical treatment complications that may arise
Advice for Medical Traveler
- Contact your insurance company if they will cover treatment overseas.
- Check if you have to pay out of pocket and file reimbursement afterwards.
- If you have pre-existing condition, confirm with your insurance if the treatment will be covered.
- Find out about your deductibles, co-insurance and the maximum amount of medical coverage.
- Check hospital website on the list of contracted insurance company. For any inquiry, contact email@example.com
Hospital policy on insured patient
- There is no direct billing on OPD visits with non-contracted insurance. Patient will have to pay in full amount. Hospital will provide documents needed and the patient files claim with insurance directly.
- For admission, patient pays deposit in full prior to or upon admission. Hospital will coordinate with insurance company to get a letter of guarantee. If the hospital does not get the letter of guarantee by the discharge date, patient will be responsible for the full amount and file claim directly for reimbursement. Hospital will refund the patient once we receive the full payment from the insurance company within 30 days.
- For OPD visit that has direct billing, hospital will either check insurance benefits from insurance website or contact insurance company for letter of guarantee.
- For any procedure that needs pre-authorization such as CT/MRI, our Third Party Payor department will contact the insurance company for pre-authorization letter.
- Patient will be asked to pay a deposit if there is no letter of guarantee from insurance within 48 hours.
- If hospital does not get the letter of guarantee on the discharge date, patient will be responsible for the bill in full amount.
- The deposit will be refunded if hospital gets the letter of guarantee before or on the discharge date.
- Any excess, deductible, co-payment, are the patient’s responsibility.
International (Non-Thai Subsidiary) Direct Billing Contracts
- ADAC-Schutzbrief Versicherung
- Aetna / Goodhealth Worldwide (Asia Pacific) Limited
- Aetna Global Benefit : [ HK, China,USA, Middle East, Europ]
- Aetna Global Benefits (USA)
- AIG TRAVEL ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD.
- AIU Insurance Company Limited (OTAI Only)
- Al Koot Insurance & Reinsurance Company
- Allianz Worldwide Care Limited
- Allied Insurance Company of the Maldives PVT
- AXA Hospicare
- AXA Insurance Public Company Limited
- AXA PPP Health Care Limited
- Baoviet Insurance Corporation
- Baoviet Interglobal
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Bupa Global Latin America
- BUPA International
- Cigna International [USA, UK, China]
- Customer Care Pty Ltd
- Daman Health Insurance
- DavidShield International Medicine Insurance
- Delaware American Life Insurance Company [Metlife]
- GlobalHealth Asia Limited
- GMMI/FEP (U.S. Federal Employees Plan)
- Healix International
- Healix New Zealand Ltd
- Health 360 Ancillary WLL
- Health 360°
- HTC Worldwide Incorporated Medicine System Ltd [HTH]
- Incorporated Medical Systems Limited [IMS]
- InterGlobal [ NZI ]
- International Claims Services
- International Health Insurance Denmarks [Bupa IHI]
- International Medical Group [ IMG]
- Island Home Insurance Company - Staywell Guam Inc
- JI Accident & Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Kyoei Fire and Marine Insurance Company
- Liberty Insurance Limited
- LUMA CLAIMS
- Malteser Hilfsdient GmbH
- Medical Administrators International (MAI)
- MetLife (Delaware American Life Insurance Company)
- MetLife (MSH CHINA)
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. (PA & HEALTH)
- Mobility Saint-Honore (MSH)
- Morgan Price International Healthcare Limited (Non-Contract)
- MSH China Enterprise Service Co., th [ MetLife MSH China ]
- Mutuelle Des Patentes Et Liberaux (MPL)
- National Health Insurance Company – Daman
- National Life & General Insurance
- Nippon Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Northcott Global Solutions
- Now Health International
- Oversea Insurance (On Process)
- P.T. Global Asistensi Manajemen Indonesia
- Pacific International [Pacific cross, Medsure]
- Paramount Healthcare Management
- Ping An Health Insurance Company Ltd.
- PPP Health Care Limited
- PT. Asuransi Sinar Mas
- Q Life & Medical Insurance Company [QLM]
- Quality Health Management
- Seven Corners, Inc.
- Sompo Insurance
- TakeCare Insurance Company,INC
- Tiecare*/Global Benefits Group
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- TRICARE US (Retiree)
- United Health International, Inc.
- United Health International, Inc. [ Accept group only :Global Solutions, Expat, Expatriate]
- United Healthcare International (Global Solutions)
- William Russell Ltd.
Thailand Company Direct Billing Contracts
- Aetna Health Insurance (Thailand) PCL
- Allianz Ayudhya
- American International Assurance Co., Ltd.
- Apex Health Insurance
- AWP - Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
- Bangkok Insurance Public Company Limited
- Cigna Insurance PCL
- Compagnie Generale Du Siam Co., Ltd.
- Dhipaya Insurance Public Co., Ltd.
- FPG Insurance (Thailand) PCL
- FWD Life Insurance Public Company Limited
- Generali Insurance (Thailand) PCL (PA)
- Generali Life Assurance (Thailand) PCL
- Health Benefit Consultants Co., Ltd.
- Krung Thai AXA Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- LawtonAsia (Europ Assistance) - Premier International Healthcare
- LMG Insurance Public Company Limited
- LUMA CARE Co., Ltd.
- Med-Sure Services Limited
- Mittare Insurance Co., Ltd
- MSIG Insurance (Thailand) PCL
- Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL
- Ocean Life Insurance PCL
- Phillip Life Assurance PCL (Group)
- Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- QBE Insurance
- Safety Insurance Public Company Limited
- SCB Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Siam Life Insurance Co., Ltd
- Southeast Life Insurance PCL
- Syn Mun Kong Insurance PCL
- Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Viriyah Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Southeast Insurance – LAMP