Pellentesque id sem in nisl malesuada rhoncus
Search 1,000+ procedures by 200+ accredited clinics & hospitals worldwide.
Automated booking with detailed tickets for all parties via email.
In-app messaging to discuss treatment details or modify bookings.
Modify appointments, cancel and real-time notifications.
Find clinics with popular procedures with better quality and cheaper price
The pricelist below are estimations only. All prices are subject to change according to the specialist's assessment of each patient case *
Let us help you find the right procedure for any medical or aesthetic need. Select the procedure of interest below to research details including technique, reviews, pros & cons
Health and Wellness in Thailand
Beauty Clinics in Thailand
Dental Clinics in Thailand
Doctors in Thailand
Browse popular procedures with better quality and cheaper price
Crowns · Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic
General Oral Treatment · Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic
Double Eyelid Surgery · Yanhee Hospital
Root Canal · BFC Dental Bangna
Jaw Shaping · Yanhee Hospital
Invisalign · BFC Dental Bangna
Endotine · SLC Clinic
Ankle Replacement · Vejthani
Browse popular procedures with better quality and cheaper price
First, the cost is affordable. Thailand medical processes and treatments are approx 40-70 percent cheaper than average while the equivalent competency available in medical technology and facilities are international certified. Second, Highly Trained Doctors and Staff. Most of the medical professionals are qualified by medical associations of US and/or more than two countries. The professionalism is undertaken by Thailand’s Medical Council, whose standard is a counterpart to the American Medical Association (AMA). Third, Excellent Service. All hospitals in Thailand have already accomplished ISO 9001:2000 accreditation. Most hospitals have their personalised healthcare audit facility and own quality assurance departments to maintain the standard of healthcare services. Last, Thailand has multiple tourist attraction which has already drawn tourists from across the world. It is also an aviation hub in the south Asian region with all major international destinations aviation on a daily basis.
Sex Reassignment Surgery
The surgeries involved in sex reassignment are also referred to as gender confirming surgery, gender reassignment surgery (GRS) or sex change surgery.
Liposuction is a surgery that makes small incisions of 0.2~0.3cm in hidden areas to melt and suck fat.
Adjust and shape high-quality silicone to suit your facial structure safely and naturally, allowing you to look better and have higher self-confidence.
A surgery to replace diseased or damaged joint surfaces of the knee with metal and plastic prosthetic devices.
A popular cosmetic dentistry to recreate tooth structure, shape, and color. It is fast and easy way to address esthetic problems.
Improve your smile with straight teeth without people even noticing you are straightening them.
It is extremely important to know the whole process before coming to Thailand to undergo your medical, dental or beauty treatment. Also, there are a number of things you need to prepare beforehand.
This checklist can help you :
1. Before coming to Thailand
• Search for Thai clinics online
• Contact to reserve a surgeon consultation
• Book flight tickets Reserve a comfortable accommodation
• Explore some places for entertaining during recovery time
• Figure out locations and transportation in Thailand
• Pack your luggage (loose clothes; sunglasses; hoodie; slipper..)
2. Arrive in Thailand: Surgeon consultations Negotiate price Determine clinic and reserve surgery time
3. Treatment/Surgery day
4. Recovery time, and treatment
Valuable image consultation
Medical Trip Planning
Connect you with the most suitable doctors and hospitals
Take care of the rest (free luxury airport transport, language barriers, room booking, price comparisons...)
Why You Should Choose us?
We have connection with best hospitals, clinics and doctors
Your personal manager during your trip in Thailand
We craft packages on a case by case basis
We take into account your every specific need
Our core value and No.1 priority is “customer satisfaction"
Enjoy our quality VIP services
Choose the right clinic according to: type of a hospital — whether the facility has different specialties or a single specialty (for instance, specializing in aesthetic surgery) success rates for the procedure/treatment you are interested in international recognition, certificates, accreditations is the center medical tourists-friendly location of the hospital.
Contact Ever Care team to get assistance and find the most appropriate center for your case.
Safety, affordability and effect are the most important factors for people who undergo for medical, dental or beauty treatment. In order to achieve it, you should follow the things below:
1. Identify an accredited clinic
2. Surgeon consultation is a necessary process in order to: Prove that the doctor is experienced Express your desires Ensure that the doctor's method suits your aesthetic sense
3. Visit at least 3 clinics to Compare prices and service Find the most suitable doctor
4. If you can't take care of all of the things, try turning to a medical tourism agency. They can help to: Introduce the best clinics for you Compare clinics and negotiate price Manage your trip (flight ticket, accommodation, entertainments...)
We require at least 24 hours notice for the cancellation of your treatment scheduled. Terms and conditions applied may change depend on clinic and procedures.
Travellers FULLY VACCINATED
- Travellers are required to have negative RT-PCR test result tested within 72 hours before departure.
- Official vaccine certificate or passport (or other official document to certify full vaccination), which certifies that the traveller had received all required doses of vaccine no less than 14 days before departure. Travellers could only travel from day 15 onwards.
- Travellers who have recovered from being infected by COVID-19 are eligible if they have received 1 dose of vaccine within 3 months after being infected (no less than 14 days before departure) by providing a medical certificate or letter confirming their recovery from the infection.
- One (1) night Alternative Quarantine or SHA+ hotel reservation confirmation and receipt to wait for the negative RT-PCR test results. (The hotel must provide pick up transportation from the airport since travellers are not allowed to travel to the hotel on their own)
IF Travellers are NOT FULLY VACCINATED Ten (10) nights Alternative Quarantine or SHA+ hotel reservation confirmation and receipt to wait for the negative RT-PCR test results. (The hotel must provide pick up transportation from the airport since travellers are not allowed to travel to the hotel on their own.)
- Register for the “Thailand Pass” at tp.consular.go.th for at least 7 business days prior to departure. The Department of Disease Control of Thailand will consider all the vaccine certificates or passports. Once approved, travellers will receive a “Thailand Pass QR Code” to enter Thailand.
- Foreigners need to provide health insurance with a minimum treatment coverage of 50,000 USD or equivalent in any other currencies.
- Foreigners of a national eligible for the 30-days visa exemption scheme planning to stay over 30 days will have to apply for a visa to enter Thailand at thaievisa.go.th. Please apply for a visa at least 4 weeks in advance before departure.
* Travellers must arrive through international airports at Suvarnabhumi, Don Mueang, Chiang Mai, Phuket, U-Tapao or Buriram. Domestic transit flights are still not allowed except the designated “seal route” flight to Samui.
* Unvaccinated children under 12 years travelling with vaccinated parents may enter Thailand under the same conditions as their parents.
* FAQ on Thailand Pass Travellers must register for the Thailand Pass at https://tp.consular.go.th/
Dedicated interpretation that can speak fluent English and Thai
Some doctors are also fluent in English
We’re always here when you need us
Improving our capacity to enhance your experience across your entire journey is at the very core of our mission.
Our unending quest to provide the pinnacle of care continue to grow as our community is expanded. We'll be here to help whenever you need us.
Ever Care Support is determined to help you experience a better care solution without limitation.
We take every feedback to heart and build a service that aims to delight our customers throughout their journey.